Wednesday 21 September 2011

the journey begins........

so here I am. a full time mummy with an unquenchable desire for food.
I've reached a point in my life where it is no longer enough to sit on the sidelines with a dream and a wish that things could be different. if I'm going to make my life different it has to start now. Im 28 (29 VERY soon) and I need to drag myself forward and prove to myself, but more importantly my children, that our dreams guide us to our paradise.
so this is going to be my journey and I hope to share it with lots of you along the way. Im going to be adding lots of recipes and share with you everything I learn. I'm going to be detailing my attempts to get a job as a kitchen assistant or apprentice chef. I'm going to be applying for Britains Best Dish next year and I will share with you my progress with that.
hopefully that will be enough to keep you with me on this journey.
tomorrow is our first step x

No comments:

Post a Comment